Lowest Cost. True Colour. Eco-Friendly 3D Printers.
Mcor Technologies envisions a future where everyone can easily turn their ideas into low-cost, full colour, eco-friendly 3D objects. Providing accessibility to a once niche technology is the driving force behind Mcor’s IRIS line of 3D printers. Based on Selective Deposition Lamination (SDL) technology, they are the only 3D printers to use ordinary paper as the build material, creating durable, stable and realistic models, enabling you to:
- Iterate to innovate. Print prototypes early and often, gather feedback, refine designs and repeat.
- Convey far more information with realistic 3D models than with computer images.
- Communicate with many audiences using the lowest cost, full colour 3D printing.
Gain Competitive Advantage
- Shorten design cycles and time to market by printing numerous 3D models as needed at your desk.
- Discover and fix design errors early.
- Reduce costs for prototyping and tooling.
- Decrease travel to production sites.
- Take realistic 3D models to prospects,sponsors, events and research groups