Setting the Standard in Desktop 3D Printing
MAKERBOT® FOR PROFESSIONALS
Use MakerBot 3D printing products and services to bring your new mechanical, industrial, architectural, medical, or artistic designs to market fast.
Types of businesses using MakerBot 3D Printing:
- Engineering and product design firms
- Government agencies
- Medical research labs
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Jewelry and fashion designers
- Architecture and interior design firms
- Set designers and scenic shops
- Toy developers
MAKERBOT® FOR SCHOOLS AND EDUCATORS
Use MakerBot 3D printing products and services to offer your students cuttingedge resources that bring ideas and project-based learning to life.
- Prepare students with skills for jobs of the future
- Gain media exposure, attract top talent, and stand out from competitors
- Unleash your students’ creativity
- Foster entrepreneurship, invention, and collaboration
- Bring STEM curricula to life with hands-on projects
- Teach problem solving through design
- Leverage the efficiency of our full ecosystem of products working together
- Get your staff up and running fast in 3D printing with our MakerBot Learning training experts
- Launch your 3D printing capabilities with a scalable and complete MakerBot Starter Lab
- Build a centralized MakerBot Innovation Center cluster of 3D printers
- Get high-quality support and service from the people who know your products best
MAKERBOT® FOR THE HOME
Explore the exciting possibilities of the desktop 3D printing revolution! Use cutting-edge and affordable MakerBot 3D printing products and services to transform your home into an innovation hub for making unique décor, gifts, tools, parts, and other projects.
What can you 3D print?
- Unique art, sculpture, gifts, prototypes, and décor for your friends and family
- Replacement parts, hooks, handles, and more for the house and office
- Customizable rings, medals, vases, and more with the MakerBot PrintShop app
- 3D print free designs from Thingiverse.com or download MakerBot designs at the MakerBot Digital Store
The Ideal build material for your 3d printer.
- Optimized to be the best filament for MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers.
- Every filament colour is comprehensively quality tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers and will reliably slice and print every type of printing (tight corners, long and short overhangs, floors, ceilings, etc.).
- Every filament colour also undergoes long duration testing using a large 3D model that requires 18 – 24 hours of print time to ensure that there are no deviances in print quality.
- Every millimeter of MakerBot Filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing. High viscosity to prevent dripping from the extruder nozzle. Packaged on spools to prevent tangles and “bird nests.”